8.29.2011

Michael's Crop "Night"

I signed up for Michael's crop night (which was really in the afternoon) a few weeks back and the day finally came! I had been looking foward to this day FOREVER! I left baby at home with daddy (but still thought about her every second I was away from her). I packed my suitcase, and loaded it in the car along with the rest of my stuff. 

It was really brigth outside.
At first I felt silly walking thorugh michaels with ALL that stuff, but didn't regret it! I used most of what I brought. Once I got there, I was so scatter brained! I forgot to bring my actual scrapbooks, I forgot to bring my craft idea book, and my headphones (I am listening to an audio book).I'll bring it all next time...

I was working on my baby's scrapbook

Belly Page
It was a blast! There were only three of us, so all the machines were available to us whenever we wanted them. Speaking of machines, I fell in love with the Cricut! I knew I would like it, but I didn't know it would be this awesome!! We used the imagine, but I am thinking about getting the expression Anniversary Edition. 

I watched a tutorial on youtube that shows you can use imagine cartrdges in the expression machine, and it looked way cool to me! If you are interested, check it out here!!

Anyways, had a good time with it, cut out some ducky's, a few sea horses, palm trees, and of course awesome letters. 


After a while, it was time to pack up and go! It took me a while to figure out how I was going to put all my junk BACK into the bag...



As I was packing up, I was told there was a prize giveaway! Woo Hoo! Who doesn't like free stuff?! I got first pick, and chose the bag with the prettiest paper. This is what I got:

Decorative clothespins and a canvas pen and pencil
One thing I like to do with gift bags is turn them into pages for my scrapbook. The ones we got for the baby shower were so darn cute that I just didn't want to throw them away. The Result...

The green and blue ones are not from bags


No comments:

Post a Comment